- Ideal for quick, easy, and CORD-FREE snow pickups on decks, steps, patios, and sidewalks
- 40V 4.0Ah eco sharp rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- No pull cords, gas, oil, tune-ups, carbon emissions, or tangled Extension cords
- 2-blade paddle auger throws snow up to 25 feet; cuts 13 in. Wide x 6 in. Deep.
- 500 w Brushless motor moves up to 300 lbs of snow per minute.
If you live in an area where you frequently get heavy or even moderate snowfall, you will know what a pain it can be to have to clear a path. Yet it’s something that needs to be done, and that’s why we recommend you check out electric snow shovels.
Electric snow shovels take the hard work out of clearing away the snow as they are powered, and as such they are capable of moving large amounts of snow very quickly. They are also surprisingly easy to use.
They come in a variety of styles, types and sizes, so to give you an idea of what they are all about, here’s our review of one that we like, the Snow Joe iON 13SS cordless snow shovel. This Snow Joe iON13SS is featured #1 in our Top 10 Best Electric Snow Blowers review round-up and also in our Top 5 Cordless Snow Blower review, and for good reason. So let’s take a look at it a little more in-depth.